Tuesday, December 25, 2018

THE best intellectual gift is a copy of my over 300 pages large print book, biography, in either all English or all Greek/Hellenic, a book abut extraordinary survival, women's issues, parenting, families, justices/injustices, NYC, USA, Brooklyn, Florida, Lakonia/Athens Greece, History, Ethics, Wars, Patriotism, Greek traitors in German Uniforms all over Greece, PTSD, Love, Defeat, choices, divorce, forced marriage and so much more but with dignity, surviving! Order with easy, safe and convenient pay pal. $25 plus $3. shipping.........you will not want to put it down, get it for yourself, your parents, your grandparents............see me raising my spirit in everyday life as I stand solidly upon my dignity and survive, learn from my lessons!!!!!  http://paulinesmanosmanolakos.blogspot.com Do you want to learn about the Greek Civil War from a Lady who experienced it first hand?
Then this is the book for you! Can you imagine being born in Brooklyn New York and suddenly finding yourself stuck in a village in Lakonia Greece?

I lived the Immigrant experience as an American in Greece and again in the USA when I finally got back to New York!  My story is true and will shock you.

Available in Greek or English.
I ship the same day and Paypal is safe and convenient.

http://paulinesmanosmanolakos.blogspot.com
Language Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment